Oppo’s new budget phone K3 coming in the market this month. Oppo is bringing this phone to the market to give a pop-up camera to the middle class. Oppo K3 has been publicly revealed in China.
This phone teaser has published in Amazon Oppo The agency wants to launch this phone in India later this month.
Oppo K3 specifications –
1)6.5 inch AMOLED display. Keeping the current smartphone trend, this phone has a flower bazel-thin display. The phone’s screen resolution is 1080×240 pixels. The pop-up camera is at the top of the phone.
2) 8GB of RAM + 256GB Internal storage can be found at Oppo K3
3) Snapdragon 710 SoC Chipset.
4) There are 16+ 2 megapixel dual rear camera sensors to take pictures. 16 megapixel pop-up camera sensor for selfie.
5) There are 3,765 mAh non-removable batteries on this phone. 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5, GPS and a Micro USB port for connectivity.
6) The latest Android 9.0 operating system.
7) In China, the price of this phone starts from 1599 yuan. That is, about 15,900 rupees in Indian currency It is believed that prices will be kept in the neighborhood around India.
At this price, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro, Samsung Galaxy A7, Xiaomi Poco F1, Realme 3 Pro will be challenged by Oppo K3
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!